India beat Namibia by 9 wickets-cricketmovie.com

T20 World Cup 2021: Team India ends their campaign on a high note after poor beginning. They beat Namibia by 9 wickets in their game of super 12 at Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai. Now I will share the details of this IPL game match in my way.

5th game (India Vs Namibia)
Game Date: 8th November 2021
Details:
Indian captain Virat Kohli won the toss and elected to bowl first in the 5th and final game of super 12 game against Namibia. Team India has made one change and included Rahul Chahar in the place of Varun Chakravarthy.

Namibia scored 132/8 in their 20 overs. They started well but like most associate teams they struggled to cope with the quality of spinners. Baard and Michael van Lingen provided a fast start, taking on the pacers and racing to 33/0, but Bumrah broke that stand and the spinners took over. Jadeja and Ashwin spun a web around the Namibian batters as the pair shared six wickets between them. Wiese, Frylinck and Trumpelmann provided some late order runs and that brought more respectability to the total. The surface looks a belter and India should fancy this. Can Namibia push them on the back foot with their left-arm pacers? David Wiese scored 26 of 25 balls and Stephan Baard scored 21 of 21 balls. For India Jadeja and Ashwin picks 3 wickets each.

Team India chased down the target by scoring 136/1 in 15.2 overs. So, Virat Kohli doesn’t get to bat in his final game as T20I captain, but he does get to leave on a high. So does head coach Ravi Shastri for whom this is the last game of his contract. Another clinical show from India as ruthless as it gets. 132 was way too less on a good batting surface and the openers once again gave a rousing start, Rohit Sharma in particular looking high on intent from ball one. Till he was there, KL Rahul was content to play second fiddle even while dishing out some signature strokes of his own. Once Rohit fell after a fine fifty, KL kicked on and along with Surya, ensured that the win was nailed with the best part of five overs left. Despite the heavy defeat, there were signs of promise for Namibia in this game and the tournament in general. They’ll only get better from here. As for India, it’s surely a bitter-sweet end to the campaign. Rohit Sharma scored 56 of 37 balls and KL Rahul scored 54* of 36 balls. For Namibia Jan Frylinck picks only fallen wicket.

NAM: 132/8 in 20 Overs
IND: 136/1 in 15.2 overs

Result: India won by 9 wickets
Man of the Match: Ravindra Jadeja

Stats
– This is the first time since the T20 World Cup of 2012 that India have exited an ICC tournament before the knockouts.

– No other side in the Super 12 has relied on their seam attack as much as Namibia, with their quicks bowling about 74% of the total overs.

Namibia Powerplay scores in Super 12
29/1 v Sco
29/3 v Afg
34/1 v Pak
36/0 v NZ
34/2 v Ind

– 3000 T20I runs for Rohit Sharma and become only 3rd batsmen to achieve this milestone after Virat Kohli and Martin Guptil.

Most wins in T20Is (excluding Super Over/Bowl out wins)
42 Asghar Afghan
41 MS Dhoni/Eoin Morgan
30 Virat Kohli
29 Sarfaraz Ahmed

That’s all from 5th and final game of India of the T20 world cup 2021 and hope you all will like this information. For more updates visit my page on Facebook Durgesh Tiwary’s View and website Cricket Movie Website

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *